KPPSC stands for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission. It is a government agency in Pakistan responsible for conducting recruitment examinations and selecting candidates for various provincial government departments and organizations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The KPPSC conducts competitive examinations for various positions such as civil servants, educators, health professionals, engineers, and other administrative posts. The commission follows a rigorous selection process, including written exams, interviews, and other evaluation criteria, to ensure the selection of the most qualified and deserving candidates.
The primary functions of KPPSC include:
1. Advertisement of vacant positions: The commission advertises job vacancies in various government departments through its official website and other media platforms.
2. Application processing: KPPSC receives and processes applications from eligible candidates, ensuring that they meet the required criteria for the advertised positions.
3. Conducting competitive examinations: KPPSC organizes written examinations to assess the knowledge, skills, and aptitude of candidates applying for different posts.
4. Interviews and selection: Candidates who qualify in the written exams are called for interviews, where a panel of experts assesses their suitability for the respective positions. Based on the performance in the written exam and interview, the commission finalizes the selection of candidates.
5. Merit-based selection: KPPSC follows a merit-based approach to ensure fairness and transparency in the recruitment process. Candidates are selected based on their performance, qualifications, and experience.
6. Recommendations to the government: Once the selection process is completed, KPPSC recommends the chosen candidates to the government departments for appointment.
How to Online apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC)?
To online apply for KPPSC (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission) follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of KPPSC. You can search for "KPPSC" in any search engine to find the website.
2. On the KPPSC website, look for the "Online Application" or "Apply Online" section. Click on it to proceed.
3. Before applying online, make sure you have read and understood the eligibility criteria, requirements, and instructions provided on the website. Ensure that you meet the qualifications for the desired position.
4. Once you are ready to apply, click on the "Apply Online" button or a similar option.
5. You will be directed to a new page where you may need to create an account or login if you already have one. Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
6. After logging in, you will be presented with the online application form. Fill in the required information accurately and carefully. This may include personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
7. Upload any necessary documents such as your photograph, educational certificates, domicile, and CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) as specified in the application form.
8. Review the filled-in information and uploaded documents to ensure they are correct and complete. Make any necessary corrections if required.
9. Once you are satisfied with the application form, submit it electronically through the website.
10. After submitting the application, you may be required to pay the application fee, if applicable. The payment method and details will be provided on the website. Follow the instructions to make the payment.
11. Keep a copy of the submitted application form and payment receipt for your reference.
12. After the application deadline, the KPPSC will review the applications and shortlist candidates for further selection stages such as written exams, interviews, or any other assessment methods as per the recruitment process.
13. Monitor the KPPSC website or any communication channels provided for updates on the status of your application and the recruitment process.
What are Zones in KPPSC?
The Province is divided into five zones comprising the area listed below:
Zone-1: Agencies of Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakzai, North Waziristan, South Waziristan and Frontier Regions attached to the Districts like FR Peshawar, FR Kohat, FR Bannu and FR Dera Ismail Khan.
Zone-2: Districts of Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshera, Swabi and Mardan.
Zone-3: Districts of Swat, Buner, Dir, Chitral, Kohistan, Shangla Par and Malakand Areas (Swat Ranizai and Sam Ranizai and backward areas of hazara Division i.e. (1) Upper Tanawal composed of Darband Area f Tehsil Haripur and Shergarh area of District Mansehra and (2) merged Areas composed of Battagram including Hill Nilshang and Thakot, Allai Kaya Khabbal and Gadoon Area.
Zone-4: Districts of Dera Ismail Khan, Tank, Bannu, Lakki Marwat, Kohat and Karak.
Zone-5: Districts of Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra excluding their backward areas included in Zone-3.
What is the age limit for lecturer in KPPSC?
The age limit for lecturer in KPPSC is 21 to 35 years.
What is the application fee for KPPSC online?
The deposit application fee for KPPSC is Rs. 500/- for general recruitment.