The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is a constitutional body in Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting and selecting individuals for various positions in the federal government. It was established under the provisions of the Government of India Act, 1935, and it continues to function under the umbrella of the Constitution of Pakistan.
The primary objective of the FPSC is to ensure merit-based and transparent recruitment of civil servants for the federal government. It conducts competitive examinations, interviews, and other selection processes to assess the suitability of candidates for different posts in the government departments and ministries.
The FPSC conducts a range of examinations, including the Central Superior Services (CSS) examination, which is considered one of the most prestigious competitive exams in Pakistan. The CSS exam is held annually and attracts a large number of candidates aspiring to join the federal civil service.
Looking for jobs in the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)? Explore a wide range of job opportunities at FPSC through Jobs Bazaar PK | Daily JObs in Pakistan, yours go-to platform for job search and recruitment. FPSC offers exciting career prospects in various fields, including lecturer jobs and many other positions.
What are the 6 compulsory CSS subjects?
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS (600 MARKS)
1. English Essay: This subject carries 100 marks.
2. English (Precis and Composition): This subject carries 100 marks.
3. General Science and Ability: This subject carries 100 marks.
4. Current Affairs: This subject carries 100 marks.
5. Pakistan Affairs: This subject carries 100 marks.
6. Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions (For Non-Muslim Candidates): This subject carries 100 marks.
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs?
To apply for jobs through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), you can follow these general steps:
1. Visit the FPSC website: Go to the official website of the Federal Public Service Commission. You can easily find it by searching "FPSC Pakistan" on any search engine.
2. Explore available job opportunities: Look for the "Latest Advertisements" or "Jobs" section on the FPSC website. This section will provide you with details about the available job positions, their requirements, and the application deadline.
3. Read the job advertisement: Carefully go through the job advertisement of the position you are interested in. Pay attention to the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience requirements, age limit, and any other specific instructions mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Register on the FPSC website: If you haven't done so already, you'll need to create an account on the FPSC website. Look for the "Sign Up" or "Register" option and provide the required information to create your account.
5. Fill out the online application form: Log in to your FPSC account and navigate to the online application section. Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Be prepared to provide details about your personal information, educational background, work experience, and any other relevant information as requested.
6. Upload required documents: Ensure you have scanned copies of your educational certificates, degrees, experience letters, and any other supporting documents mentioned in the job advertisement. Follow the instructions provided on the website to upload these documents with your application.
7. Pay the application fee: The FPSC application process usually involves a fee, which can be paid through a bank challan or online payment method. Check the specific instructions in the job advertisement regarding the payment process, fee amount, and deadline for payment.
8. Submit the application: Once you have completed the application form and paid the required fee, carefully review all the information you have entered. Make sure everything is accurate and submit your application before the deadline specified in the advertisement.
Who is eligible for FPSC Exam?
Eligible candidate for admission to the competitive examination unless he is neither below the age of twenty-one years nor above the age of thirty years on the cut-off date.
How to apply for CSS special Exam?
Apply for CSS Special Exam Visit the official FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk) during the application submission period. Look for the CSS exam registration link and click on it to access the online application form.
What is the passing marks for FPSC CSS Exam?
FPSC passing marks for CSS Exams is 44% in Compulsory subjects and 33% in optional subjects to be qualified for next Step.